CureZone   Log On   Join
Bowel Cleanse Precautions!

light Views: 957
Published: 18 years ago

Bowel Cleanse Precautions!

Hello,

Every time I visit the forum adn this website I become motivated to actually go through with the bowel cleanse. I know all the reasons why I should do it- I can clearly see how my health depends on it, and I always had a feeling, since I was little, that medicine, the way it is taught and performed does not apply in real life!
The only hing preventing me from going through with the cleanse is that I still feel very unconfident about the possible complications that may occur. I know it's not a very positive approach but I need to be aware of them, and what i want the most is to take any precautions I can to make my "trip" safer for my body.
I have had constipation since I was little, I just didn't realize it. IN the last few months I stopped eating bread adn pastries, (decreased to two or three times a month), I eat salad and fruit most of the time, and I started drinking a lot of tea and water. I hope now that this change in my diet will help with the cleanse. I want to know what else I can do...any suggestions are welcomed..
I was wondering if larger bodies are harder to cleanse than smaller bodies...I am 6feet and i weight 175 pounds. I am not sure I calculated correctly, but I am supposed to drink 86 ounces of water every day during the cleanse..correct?
I am really scared of getting seriously constipated in the process of cleansing. Is there anything I can do to avoid it.
Also, is there a book I can refer to...the forums are a great place to get information but i feel like i lack the basic knowledge about the bowel cleanse: what exactly to buy, how to use it...

I would like to thank you in advance!!!! IT is really important that I actually complete this cleansing and especially the liver cleanse that I am also still learnign about...
I am exited and scared at the same time....more excited I think..: )

Thank you again.
Light

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

8.250 sec, (1)