CureZone   Log On   Join
Get it out, GET IT OUT!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,343
Published: 18 years ago

Get it out, GET IT OUT!

I've been trying to down shakes here and there, but every time I get 3/4 of the way done one, I puke it right back up! I'm trying hard, but the consistancy is, as most of you know, hard to handle. I am trying hard. I tried to take the capsule kind, too, but I can't swallow those horse pills. Stoo-pid gag reflex! Do I need a hypnotist to straighten me out ? lol.
I know it's probably not a good idea, but it was an easy alternative. I took some herbal laxative after not being able to finish my Psyllim (only about 4 oz down). I took it 2 days in a row, and now I've been getting a lot of mucus, and what looked like small rice with strange smelling loose poo. I heard that could be parasites, though I wasn't going to start a parasite cleanse until I was done the Colon cleanse. I'm so frusterated with myself not getting those shakes down. I've tried adding the fresh juice, and a straw, but it's like my stomach can't handle it! How come I could easilly put a deadly McDonalds cheeseburger in there, but not some healthy fiber?! I REALLY want to do this, but I am so frusterated that it won't go down!
Is the Herbal laxative good enough that I can do my parasite and candida cleanse? I have bad bouts of candida rashes and buildup, so I am wanting desperately to get it gone. I've changed my diet to more fruit and veggies, and I don't eat red meat. Sorry this is long, but I've been on this site for over a year, and I'm so sad and frusterated that I can't get this to work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)