CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MiniZap and Magnetic Pulser with HIV treatment?

GranCanaria Views: 4,020
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 41,726

Re: MiniZap and Magnetic Pulser with HIV treatment?

"Iwould just use the Beck Protocol by it self. Then wait and see if your health improves. If it does, continue. If it not, try another treatment. Otherwise you won't know for sure what is working. Also the doctor will claim the drug cocktail is a success screwing up the statistics."

Well, I do admit I disagree on this. The treatment for my best friend has been very successful, since for more than 8 years he is below detectable measurements and doing just fine. Plus after an Interleukin II treatment he even didn't have so called hidden viruses in 1 mio cells, which is quite good.
Yet, in addition to this I encourage him to do more...to get rid of even the last bit of viruses in his body, without taking chances by stopping his regular regement. That's the reason for my question. HIV is to serious for to act all by yourself without serious stats. That's the real problem of this kind of alternative treatment.

Unless other readers or even Drs. write differently I guess, we will start using the MiniZap bloodelectrifier in the afternoon, 6 hours after and 6 hours before the next pill has to be taken for 15 minutes and see what happens.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)