New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Dianna Views: 1,251
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 416,408

Re:We Can Do This

Hi PKA,
I did the Arise and Shine cleanse last May. I did three weeks of the gentle phase and about two days of the power phase. I felt so bad during those two days on the power phase that I had to go back to the gentle phase for the next five days. I also took 5 more days to gradually add other foods back into my diet. I drank freshly made vegetable juice daily along with the vegetable broth which I had when I felt I needed it. I followed the protocol to the tee and never cheated once. I had lots of cleansing reactions; brain fog, nausea, headaches, weak, you name I had it. I did enemas on a daily basis to help with the reactions and it did help a bit. I must have been really toxic back then because I felt like crap most of the time. Hope you are all having better luck. I removed a lot of old fecal matter, but never did remove any plaque. It was a big disappointment I must say. Even in the book "Cleanse and Purify Yourself", it says that not everyone will remove plaque during the first Cleanse, sure wish I knew why some people do.

I have done two five day juice fasts and one Master Cleanse since then, and regretfully didn't use any B&P shakes with them. Again, no mucoid plaque. I started a cleanse again six days ago. Plan on going for 30 days. I didn't buy the Arise and Shine kit, but did order the Chomper with Cayenne and take that along with 3 B&P shakes a day. I following the gentle phase plan and so far so good. No plaque yet.

Somewhere though during one of my cleanses last year something did happen. I think some plaque was dislodged and has settled in my bowel. My belly has been very distended for quite some time now and can't seem to have bowel movements on my own. I have very good dietary habits, so I know the constipation isn't caused from poor eating habits. One thing I did learn from the Arise and Shine plan was good nutrition. Anyway,I think something is plugging my system, and I think it might be the plague. That's the main reason for starting another cleanse. I sure do hope I can get the problem squared away. Maybe it the plaque is already dislodged and just sitting in there, I will have better luck getting it out this time.

I wish you all well, and don't give up. One month is nothing when you put in the right perspective. The cleanse is well worth it, any cleanse is worth it's salt, even if you don't remove plaque the first time. I have learned so much and I am much healthier and energetic for having done them. In fact, I will probably continue cleansing for the rest of my life.

Regards,
D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)