CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Help and Support Please--Getting Discouraged

PKA Views: 1,139
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 416,413

Re: Need Help and Support Please--Getting Discouraged

Hi Anne:

Thanks so much for your reply, it is so reassuring when you know that someone else is going through to the same thing, and all of your information was very helpful.

I have been taking the enemas only with distilled water and was going to try a red rasberry one, but I will purchase some of the unrefined Sea Salt soon. I will also try hethe tub, and maybe get some saline.

I do have Dr. Anderson's book 1 "The Cleanse", and found it helpful, although it's no the same as talking to a "real" person going through the cleanse.

I will try the spit test on the weekend and I am going to try and stay on the cleanse as long I can. My rough plan is to stay on the gentlte phase for another week, try and do the power phase for a week, and then aim for the master phase. I will see how I am feeling and then try to ge back on th getle phase again.

I think the best thing to do is to listen to your body.

Thanks again and lets def. keep in touch, and congratulations to you for having the courage to do the cleanse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.797 sec, (1)