CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: chest pain from bowel trouble

shelleycat Views: 1,678
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 416,003

Re: chest pain from bowel trouble

HOO boy you poor thing! I went thru the same thing and it is a freakout, especially when accompanied by rapid heartbeat and occasional arrhythmia!

So sorry your doctors didn't know this, but most don't - but your problem is gallbladder and liver congestion. You've got way too many stones and need to do a flush, plus all the other things that support the liver. Start out with bowel cleansing by all means, that is the best way to start. Also drink more water between meals (half your body weight in ounces is the correct amount). After several weeks of bowel management (psyllium and Bentonite clay etc.) and supplementing your diet with something to dissolve the gallbladder stones, you'll be ready for a series of flushes. I was pain free after just one flush. I have a ton of posts in the Liver Flush Forum - check them out, check out others, and you'll find tons of good info. Plus read these websites:

www.liverdoctor.com
www.sensiblehealth.com

If you've taken Antibiotics then you probably have candida overgrowth too, which can lead to leaky gut syndrome. Yeast infections, Sugar cravings, irritability and brain fog are the main symptoms, so you'll need to read up on that too if that's the case.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)