CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Moral of the story--

golfegg Views: 3,918
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 414,631

Re: --Moral of the story--

So many questions. ;-)
I guess the moral would be both sides are viewing the same thing from different perspectives, and yes people will believe what they want. I was just using science, for those who have total faith in that, to show it's crossing over to the other side and will eventually wind up at the same place relitivly.

No, it doesn't make anyone right or wrong. It does show limited vision or desire, in my opinion.

No, it doesn't change the truth. That's the one thing that can never change.

It could be more important to live in harmony for some, but it could be more important to know the mysteries of the universe for some too. Again limited vision or disire.

"Could it be that "IF" we are having any problems,which we are unable to solve in our daily Lives, that "MAYBE" we should consider that "JUST" maybe we have been mis-informed and that "JUST" maybe, "IF" we were willing to Change and try something different, that "JUST" maybe we might be able to find the solution to solve our problems?"
Of course. There are other possibilities too.

"Could it be that in holding onto one's "EGO" and "SELF_IMPORTANCE" may not be such a good idea, "IF" you expect to learn the "TRUTH" about the ideas you may be wondering about?"
Yes, this is a big key in the search for truth no matter which side of the fence you sit on.

So the moral for all the questions? ;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)