CureZone   Log On   Join
Too many things don't match Lancets theory

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Rusfox Views: 3,224
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,281

Too many things don't match Lancets theory

Things that don't match their theory (based on my observation and personal experience with 17 Liver Flushes in 3 years):

1. Some people don't get any "stones or/and blobs" in first flushes, some people claim they never get anything out at all. Many people get to the point of being "clean", it is when the flush produce no stones, usually it happens after serie of flushes done in short periods of time.
Does "formation" of blobs have its cycles or moods? Is not flush supposed to yeld the same results providing the contants are exactly the same?

2. I was once flushing using oil mixed with fresh pressed beetroot juice. The pictures can be found in the gallery here. You all know the beet juice is not at all sour and it has this intensive colour. So the result was - emerald green stones.
Can somebody produce "blobs" without citrus juice. And is it possible that the human body would extract just oil from the colourful mix and make perfectly green "blobs"?

3. My mother was getting hard calcified stones that were covered with this green matter, the same one blobs composed of.
How is that possible if it is all just about oil and acids?

4. In the beginning of my flushing history (third flush) I passed few black stones with extremely bad odour and one pink stone. How does that match oil and acid theory?

5. The stones sometimes have EXTREMELY foul smell even though the flusher does not eat anything special that day and use enema just before the procedure. Feaces smell different. Can oil and acids create that smell during just a few hours of staying in our body?

6. The stones I was getting dissolve completely in alcohol and so does cholesterol, while oil does not. Do those Lancets blobs dissolve in alcohol?

7. Many people report passing stones without drinking oil.

8. The majority of people report health improvement, many report having no more gall bladder attacks avoiding gall bladder surgery... etc, etc.. Thousands and thousands of posts like that posted here on this site by real people.
Can that be achieved by running the process of blob production by oil& lemon juice intake through your body and getting the result out on the other end?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (2)