CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver flushing

icky Views: 1,988
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 412,977

Re: liver flushing

hi doc. i liver flushed to rid myself of a nagging uncomfortable feeling in my liver. in fact, that's how i found this forum. it coincided with other problems but was just a small thing at the time. before doing the liver flush, it was recomended to do a parasite cleanse. which i did. it turns out that i was full of them. i have experienced some small benefits from the flushes themselves but enormous ones from the fact that i was directed to cleanse for parasites. if i had not, i fear that i would have ended up in the hospital missing some organs, if you get my drift.
going on the numbers provided by the great smokey mountains lab here in the states(whos numbers are probably on the conservative side) there are about 25 million people in this country who have parasites yet not a word is spoken about them by anyone in the medical community. while everyone and their mother knows about acid reflux and discolored toenails. i find this fact quite disturbing. it does not speak well of your profesion in general. not that it is your fault.
i am fasting now and will Liver Flush again when i am done. i have done 6 so far.
it seems there is some common ground to be shared by you and others regarding this subject. try to focus on that and not the debate itself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)