CureZone   Log On   Join
Missing the point

Klyd Views: 1,237
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 411,123

Missing the point

Although I too have lost my temper in the past (thanks to Jesus I have much better control now) I don't call debating, picking fights. I call name calling and making false accusations to someone is picking for a fight.

You said, "besides that I must say if you didnt want to pick a fight and you are ALL innocent of course, why do you come to the Debate Forums hmmmm?"

I post here in hopes that my words of Jesus reaches someone who needs them that is lost and don't know where to turn. If the truth of Jesus Christ has reached one person, than all will have been worth while.

I really don't bother reading most peoples messages if I know that these Debate Forums seems to be a game to them and they are just trying to get a reaction to get tempers flared.

I do not have all the answers, I leave that to the words of Jesus and the Holy Spirit to lead me.

Ashame I'm going to have to turn in early now, my ISP is acting up.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Although I too have lost my temper in the past (thanks to Jesus I have much better control now) I don't call debating, picking fights. I call name calling and making false accusations to someone is picking for a fight.

You said, "besides that I must say if you didnt want to pick a fight and you are ALL innocent of course, why do you come to the Debate Forums hmmmm?"

I post here in hopes that my words of Jesus reaches someone who needs them that is lost and don't know where to turn. If the truth of Jesus Christ has reached one person, than all will have been worth while.

I really don't bother reading most peoples messages if I know that these debate forums seems to be a game to them and they are just trying to get a reaction to get tempers flared.

I do not have all the answers, I leave that to the words of Jesus and the Holy Spirit to lead me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)