CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lessons of martyrs

jaaynee Views: 1,157
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 411,120

Re: Lessons of martyrs

they dont go around provoking fights with people either. Jesus apostles KNEW the teachings of Jesus. I cannot say that is true of christians today. Just look around you at how many denominations there are.. there are 100's. That would imply that someone doesnt know the teachings of Christ. Now do you belong to the ONLY group of "christians" on earth who KNOW exactly what Jesus taught and follow the commandments og GOD?.... well you probably do... and probable eveyone else thinks so too...lol

besides that I must say if you didnt want to pick a fight and you are ALL innocent of course, why do you come to the Debate Forums hmmmm?

not that I am suggesting that would be hypocritical or anything... ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

they dont go around provoking fights with people either. Jesus apostles KNEW the teachings of Jesus. I cannot say that is true of christians today. Just look around you at how many denominations there are.. there are 100's. That would imply that someone doesnt know the teachings of Christ. Now do you belong to the ONLY group of "christians" on earth who KNOW exactly what Jesus taught and follow the commandments og GOD?.... well you probably do... and probable eveyone else thinks so too...lol

besides that I must say if you didnt want to pick a fight and you are ALL innocent of course, why do you come to the Debate Forums hmmmm?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.406 sec, (1)