CureZone   Log On   Join
Lessons of martyrs

Klyd Views: 1,207
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 411,117

Lessons of martyrs

I'm sure that the majority of people posting here have points they want to prove as well. But having your feelings materialize into hateful name calling and false accusations, I honestly don't believe thats the way to get them to listen.

Proverbs 15:1-2
1) A soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger.

2) The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.

Proverbs 16:32
He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty. And he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.

I believe that we can learn a lesson from Jesus's apostles. They spread the words of Jesus unto death, as the first message of this thread has shown. They didn't go around picking fights with people, but they stood by the gospel of Christ and gave it to all who would listen.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I'm sure that the majority of people posting here have points they want to prove as well. But having your feelings materialize into hateful words targeted at followers of Christ, I honestly don't believe thats the way to get them to listen.

Proverbs 15:1-2
1) A soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger.

2) The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.

Proverbs 16:32
He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty. And he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.

I believe that we can learn a lesson from Jesus's apostles. They spread the words of Jesus unto death, as the first message of this thread has shown. They didn't go around picking fights with people, but they stood by the gospel of Christ and gave it to all who would listen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)