CureZone   Log On   Join
Cansema is helping with skin cancers and others...

Views: 12,568
Published: 19 years ago

Cansema is helping with skin cancers and others...

First of all, Iíd like to say that I do NOT work for Cansema.
I was in a friends home and she said her friends doctor gave her some Cansema to try on skin cancer...now gone (Melanoma). I tried it myself and have before and after pics. It's main ingredient is zinc chloride, blood root, and other herbs. It only attacks cancerous lesions and will not harm any healthy tissue. It's only $40 bucks for a small tub of it that will last me years. It's not FDA approved because there is no money in it. In fact, it's sold in the Bahamas. I had surgery twice and the cancer was back. Another friend told me that he's let 30 of his friends and family use it and none of their cancers have ever come back. There is a recipe online of how to make it and it's probably cheap to make, but I haven't tried it yet. I bought mine through Alpha Omega Labs. Please email me at wenron1983@yahoo.com if you want to see my photos of it attacking the cancer. We need to spread the word that there is help besides getting chopped up under the knife up spending a lot of money (at least in my case and many friends.
Blessings,
Wendy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)