CureZone   Log On   Join
Only Faith, love and obedience are needed

zule Views: 2,066
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 405,789

Only Faith, love and obedience are needed

Hello
I am Christian that follows what I is in the Bible.
Humility is one of the main aspects of our personality we need to develop in order to follow God’s will. And this leads us to one of the major aspects of our faith: obedience.

God created many things that are not for our use, evaluation, consumption or pleasure.

That was Adam’s sin: he ate from the tree that was forbidden.

As far as Chakras concerns, I do not need them for my faith, I do not believe they exist but if in the remote case they do, they serve no purpose for my obedience to God. All that interest in “secret” or “occult” knowledge is forbidden for a reason.
Most of that "knowledge" is only deception, or in the best case, not necesary for our life and faith at all.

I love the Gospel: Jesus taught us what we needed in this life: Love, love God and love our neighbors. He also taught about forgiveness, about trusting God for all our needs, about being happy with what he have.

That is all I need. I am so thankful that God has given me another opportunity. HE has rescued me from all the false teachings that distracted me from my path of faith and produced many undesirable and harmful effects. I am alive thanks to God’s mercy and love.

In my experience, NO ONE needs to expose himselfor hersefl to the occult world. There is no need, God provides all what we need. On the contrary, if a person opens forbidden doors most probably will find harmful experiences for his/her life and faith.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)