CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SPIRIT or DEMONS moving our bed? help this is strange long story...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
onlybrad Views: 1,165
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 405,658

Re: SPIRIT or DEMONS moving our bed? help this is strange long story...

Let me help you sister.

Demons trimble at the name of Jesus. You just need some good spirit filled person to pray with you and your husband and come plead the blood of Jesus through out your house. I wish I leaved near you. :) I would be there in a min.

email me. Guess what? I don't want no money and you don't have to come to my church. I'm here to help with no strings attached.

Every demon trimbles at the name of Jesus. Although some don't know who they are in christ and have little faith and don't understand what you are going through but I do...

In fact, I will pray for your right now... If anybody has accepted Jesus please pray this prayer and agree with me.

Father I come to you today and command those demons to leave my sister house. Father we always get attacked right when we start chasing you because the devil is losing a foot hold in our life. Father you said in Matthew 18:19 when 2 or more come and pray in your name. That anything they ask for in Heaven will be done by our Father God. I want to thank you for your promises and we know that you never break your promises. So we ask that you remove all those demons from her house right now, In the name of Jesus, amen. I want to thank you for removing those demons and never allowing them to enter her house again. Father I pray that you send spirit filled christains in their life and help them grow up in your ways and give them understand to see a wolf in sheeps clothing as they did with that other guy that didn't know you father but knew the father of lies. The devil. Father I thank you for the chance to pray for my sister and we can't wait till the day we see you in heaven and we think you for taking us out of our life of sin we were living and loving us as you do, In Jesus name, Amen and Amen.

You want someone to talk to email me. I have a relationship with Jesus. I don't just hear other people talk about him and I have become to know him and his word and have that we are more than overcomers. We are the head and not the talk. We are blessed coming in and blessed going out. We can DO all things through Christ who strengthen us. For nothing is impossible for those who trust in the Lord. :) Don't make me start preaching... :)

I'm not even a preacher but I know Jesus and the power in his name. At first I didn't but after spending the last 3 years with him in his word/bible and daily talking and praying to him I have come to realize how amazing he really is...

I could go on all day but I got some things to do but your more than welcome to email me for anything my friend. Also you will no longer be bothered by that weak demon which was bothering you! :)

God Bless You and Your family,
Brad Young

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.781 sec, (2)