CureZone   Log On   Join
It is time to prepare.

mred Views: 375
Published: 17 years ago

It is time to prepare.

Many churches teach a pre-tribulation rapture of the church. This is totally wrong as the following scriptures clearly show. Therefore Chrictians need to be told the truth and how to prepare for the tribulation.

1 Cor 15:51 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

Notice in the following verse that it clearly states that it will happen at the last trumpet.

1 Cor 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent(precede) them which are asleep.

1 Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The clincher is found in the book that it is dangerous to play with.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Notice carefully that the next verse says that those in the above verse are in the FIRST resurrection.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

We are closer to the tribulation than most people know or want to believe.

So how does one prepare for the tribulation? The first thing is to meet the condition for the Holy Spirit to teach them Himself. What is that condition?

Unfortunately the KJV doesn’t give a hint but it is found in 1 Peter 2:2. 1 Pet 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

What it said in the original was 1 Pet. 2:2 As new born babes intensely crave the un-deceitful, unadulterated milk of the word that you may grow thereby:

The fact that it says to crave the un-deceitful, unadulterated is proof that the word does get used deceitfully and it does get adulterated.

The phrase “intensely crave is like a dope addict crave dope or an alcoholic craves alcohol. I have never experienced either but I have talked with those who have. They have one characteristic in common. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says, thinks or does, they are going to get what they are craving.

So how does that apply to a Christian meeting those conditions? Any time a child of God makes the decision that they want the truth of God’s word as taught by God’s Holy Spirit above any thing else in the world and when they get it they will go with it no matter what anyone else says, thinks or does, then the Holy Spirit will teach them the truth that will revolutionize their life.

I know from experience. I met the terms in 1975.

May God richly bless you as you seek God's guidance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)