CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Little bit, not too much....

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Google Advertisement
Ev Views: 724
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,113

Re: Little bit, not too much....

Yes, our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit - we are to be good stewards of our bodies and not purposely or knowingly defile ourselves. The Bible has great teaching on what we should and should not eat.

Quite a few denominations teach that the teaching does not apply because we are not under the law anymore. Where actually eating habits of the Bible do apply and don't fall under the law. I'll share reference later - as I'm not at home the reference material is at home.

Take pork for example - it defiles our bodies in more than one away. Pork is one the filthiest animals that exists and we should not eat it.

As far as it affecting our spirituality, I don't see the connection. I could understand though, that if we are sick because of what we ate than of course that will interfere with our spiritual life and possibly our dedication to God and His calling in our lives.

Do our eating habits constitute as sin? No, probably not. Unless of course we have an emotional bondage to food and turn to it before God. Again, I can't see our food affecting our salvation.

There is a lot of wisdom to be found in the Bible on any topic - and food and health of course is one of them!

:o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)