CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to cleanse would love some tips!

nu_n_christ Views: 709
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,060

Re: New to cleanse would love some tips!

Hey,
Thanks for the information. I am actually doing this fast for a little of both. I want to get my focus off of myself and back on God. I seem to get busy and God so easily gets pushed out. I want to get back to the intimacy with him that I have known in the past. I need to learn how to slow down and relax. I have prayed that God would teach me how to be a Mary and not a Martha! I am also doing this for health reasons. I actually started today instead on the Lemondade Diet or Master Cleanse. I know that my body is not in line the way it should be. (Fatigue, eating like a pig, not getting that last bit of baby weight off) My body is very sensitive to Sugar lately and need to purge that junk out. I love the Lord with all my heart just want to get the rest in line. By the way, thanks for the different forums. I will check these out as I have the time. I used the bible verse website that you sent. It is great. This is already added to my favorites and will come in handy when I am putting together a biblestudy. I did look up some verses on fasting and it just fuels my desire. Hopefully, I will visit with you some more in the next couple of weeks.
Angie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)