CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dont mean to sound negative

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
cleansoul Views: 823
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 403,914

Re: dont mean to sound negative

Dear brethren,

When we go to Church what is our purpose?

Hebrews 10:24,25 "Let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works. Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together as the manner of some is: but exhorting one another: and so much more, as ye see the day approaching."

1 Thessalonians 5:11-15,23 "Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves. Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men. See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

This is not a social club. We can not go and look at people; we must keep focused on Jesus Christ. We in this day and age think it "judging" of our brothers and sisters who are opening sinning in front of us. We are commanded in Love to rebuke the sin not the sinner. 1 Tim.5: 20 "Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear." This is not to be confused with Matthew 18: 15-17, which is of a personal trespass. If the person does not know it is wrong then it is your responsibility to make known the sin. We must be willing to die for one another, how can we when we are willing to allow someone to openly sin and have there soul damned for ever and say that we Love them. That is not Love, but hate. Christ said "As many as I Love, I rebuke and chasten…" Rev.3: 19.

We like to complain that the church is not what it should be, but who allows it to become that way? The answers is not to simply slink away but to stand up and Love one another to "Lift up our voice", read Ez. 3:17-21 "Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul."

This is the House of prayer, let not our brethren turn it into something it is not supposed to be. Let us stay focused on the Lord Jesus Christ and pray fervently for our brethren who are erring. It is the way of Satan to have us focus on others, then we loose site of Christ and start sinking into the sea like Peter. It can be tuff sometimes, but God's grace is sufficient!

Your fellow servant,

Cleansoul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (2)