CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: We need help!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
illys / elisah Views: 1,125
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 403,379

Re: We need help!

God always helps when the time is right.

He sent me to Denmark when I was finished with college, to the best doctors even while I had cancer in my lungs and left wrist.

He supplied my husband's pension to give us food, shelter, and clothing.

He sent me a dream of the second coming when I was in my bed, in the darkest night of Nordic winter, awaiting open-heart and lung surgery, and my amputation.

He gave me my new prostetic arm the next summer, when I was my unhappiest with my lost hand.

He steered me right when I was lost in sexual sin and shame.

He taught me to trust in his spirit, even when two times I thought I was going mad with stress from school and diabetes.

He held me tight even when my mentally-ill mother threatened my and my sister's lives at age 12.

He held my father tight through legal battles and painful struggles.

He kept me going through mental abuse for years on end with my mother.

He brought my mother and sister to a bible-based faith.

He has taught me that there is no greater shield and sword, than the truth, the word, and His love.

Praise Jesus' name, pray together, sing together, wait on His promises, and there is not a thing you cannot do!

And I fight on, because all things are possible for those who are in christ Jesus, to His glory and honor.

May he bless you two richly - and mmay you adore every minute of your ministry. There is nothing more prescious than taking the less-trod paths.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)