CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello yescureme

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugols Iodine Free S&H
J.Crows Lugols Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
klyd Views: 2,028
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 402,817

Re: Hello yescureme

I dont know the full story of your life, so I dont know what situation you are in. But I do know that if you pick up the cross and follow after Jesus Christ, He will not forsake you.

Matthew 16:24-25
24) Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
25) For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

I have posted the footprints in the sand on this forum before. But here it is again below.

FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND
One night I dreamed I was walking
Along the beach with the Lord.

Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.

Sometimes there were two sets of footprints.
Other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed that
During the low periods of my life when I was

Suffering from anguish, sorrow, or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints,

So I said to the Lord, "You promised me,
Lord, that if I followed You,
You would walk with me always.

But I noticed that during the most trying periods
Of my life there have only been
One set of prints in the sand.

Why, When I have needed You most,
You have not been there for me?"

The Lord replied,
"The times when you have seen only one set of footprints
Is when I carried you."

Sometimes we may be in troubled situations where we feel that God is not there, but He may be there all along helping in ways that we could never imagine.

Try to give God thanks in every good thing that happens in your life. You can start with each morning when you awaken, God has blessed you with a new day, so give Him thanks. You may notice that the more thanks you give Him, the more He blesses you.

Almighty Father God I come to you on the behalf of yescureme, I pray for your blessings upon his life. Touch him, oh Lord, that he may experience your love. That he may know Your love is greater than anything he could imagine. For You so loved the world that You sent Your only begotten Son to die for our sins. I thank you now, Lord God for Your Son Christ Jesus and for what you are going to do in yescureme's life. You know what is best YHWH, heal the pain that he is going through. The anointing breaks the yoke. In Jesus's mighty name I pray, amen.

I would like to know your name so that I can put you in my prayers. I won't be back on this forum until the weekend, maybe we can chat in the chatroom, if you like.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)