CureZone   Log On   Join
Hello yescureme

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugols Iodine Free S&H
J.Crows Lugols Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugols Iodine Free S&H
J.Crows Lugols Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

klyd Views: 2,029
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 402,814

Hello yescureme

In a direct answer to your question. The reason that we have all the suffering in the world today stems back to the days of Adam and Eve. I'm sure you know that they had the freedom to eat every fruit in the Garden of Eden, but they were forbidden to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 2:17
but the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.

Being tricked by the enemy, Adam and Eve disobeyed and ate of the forbidden fruit, it was the first sin and downfall of mankind. Therefore, Adam and Eve were cursed and kicked out of the Garden of Eden. Their offsprings carried the curse and hardship of the great mistake. So the enemy had succeeded in getting man kicked out of the Garden of Eden.

Genesis 2:14-19
16) To the woman God said, "I will greatly multiply your sorrow and yor conception; In pain you shall bring forth children; Your desire shall be for your husband, And he shall rule over you.
17) Then to Adam He said,"......Cursed is the ground for your sake; In toil you shall eat of it All the days of your life.
18) Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you, And you shall eat the herb of the field.
19) In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return.

Things seemed grime for mankind after his downfall, with the enemy satan and his demons picking on man throughout the world. This would explain where most of the global problems are coming from.

But we have protection now, and I will now try to explain it. About 2000 years ago, something amazing happen. The Chosen One who had been promised thoughout the old testament bible scriptures finally came. He had been long awaited for, by the Jews. He fulfilled the prophecy of the bible. When He was tortured and crucified, He rose from the grave on the third day. This Is Jesus Christ, He is where we put our trust. Because when we put our faith in Him the enemy has lost his power over us.

Yes, bad things do happen, but you yourself no longer have to be subjected to the tricks of the devil when you put all your trust into Jesus Christ, for the battle already belongs to the Lord.

Mark 1:27
........For with authority He (Jesus) commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey Him.

Its impossible to cram everything in one post, but I will leave you with this if you really want Jesus in your personal life as your Savior, Protector, and Intercessor. Go into your secret place alone and cry out to Jesus Christ with all your burdens and tears, laying them down at His feet. Ask Him to come into your life and renew your heart, and I promise you that He will listen. You may also get your Pastor to pray for you as well.

I would be more then happy to pray for you if you like. And answer any questions that you may have in the chat room the next time I'm on-line here.

God bless you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (2)