CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yoga, visualization & Christianity

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
enaj Views: 1,523
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 402,627

Re: Yoga, visualization & Christianity

Well, the benefits sound amazing, and I'm so glad you found an instructor who has removed the "bad stuff".

Regarding the holistic lifestyle: prior to becoming a Christian, (during my New Agey phase), I was very much into health and non-westernized forms of medicine. After getting saved, I became skeptical of the whole thing and threw the baby out with the bath water, so to speak.

Only recently, (the last few weeks), have I found myself turning once again back to holistic health, (and I believe led by the Lord). My doctor countless times has said there is nothing wrong with me, though I know there is. Hence, I've turned to self-diagnosis via the internet, which ultimately landed me on this website, thankfully!

There is a lot of quackery out there, but knowing the Word of God and being in constant prayer, Lord willing will continue to provide the discernment we need to seek healthy lifestyles without getting tangled in any of Satan's schemes.

As you stated, more and more Christians are turning to a more holistic lifestyle, and because it does seem to be so intertwined with ungodly things, my heart grieves for Christians who may become duped, not recognizing Satan's traps. So many things are good in appearance only -- may we all have increased discernment in these last days! And yet also benefit from the good things God created, (herbs, healthy living, etc.) by keeping them separated from the path to destruction.

God bless you!!!

Enaj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)