CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yoga, visualization & Christianity

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
flipdiver Views: 1,541
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 402,623

Re: Yoga, visualization & Christianity

Thanks so much for your input. Well you were there and lived the New Age lifestyle so you of all people would be able to warn others about the dangers of New Age.

Yes, you are right. Satan is very deceptive and therefore uses innocent looking means to get to us.

I struggled with this for a long time. I am very into organic and wholistic lifestyle (for health reasons) and many, actually most people that you encounter are New Agey or very into Eastern religions. Not many Christians. NOwadays, there are more Christians into alternative medicine but about 15-20 yrs ago, not too much.

I've prayed about doing yoga because my first instructor was really into Eastern mysticism. So I did not pursue it then. But this year, my best friend who is as Christian started teaching Therapeutic Yoga with just postures and no meditation, just teaching proper breathing and various postures that adress specific illnesses or organs that need some help.

like for example, if i become constipated, i do the yoga posture that helps move the bowels. when my kids start getting a cold, i have them do a yoga posture (the lion) to boost their circulation and immune system.

so i continue to pray about it. And I keep close to God at all times.

So far, I have felt at peace about it. I feel my body growing stronger. and overall i feel better!

but I definitely understand your concerns. you are certainly not being legalistic.

thanks again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.262 sec, (1)