CureZone   Log On   Join
Immune problems may be the result of root canal

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
More
ccox Views: 2,902
Published: 16 years ago

Immune problems may be the result of root canal

I've been on curezone for awhile but new to this forum. I have several issues (Candida, EBV, chronic fatigue, etc.) and have been detoxing, juicing, and using many a protocol with some, but mild effects. I'm improving, but not dramtically. My alternative MD and I both agree that there is some underlying issue causing my immune problems and weve taken a few stabs at what with different protocols, but with only minor changes.

Recently I had yet another sinus infection and noticed that the gum tissue around my root canal from 8 years ago (only dental work) was red and puffy. I recall that it has been like that a lot and although I don't have pain in it, I can "feel" it sometimes. I noticed that my sinus that was next to this tooth took a lot longer to heal than my other one. I have been using Collodial Silver and when I swish it in my mouth I can feel something in the area of the root of that tooth.

So, on a hunch I began a daily routine of swishing CS in the area for 30 min at a time and using a drop of tea tree oil on the gum area at night. I was in mild, but increasing pain for three days. Then the pain stopped, but I can still feel that something is in there. I am continuing with my treatment, adding Grapefruit Seed Extract every few days as well. I am now noticing I feel better and some of my Candida symptoms and such are better. Could this be the problem all along?
I'm thinking that it could be, or at least one of a few issues.

So, what to do now? Pull the tooth? But then there is the replacement issue? Can you kill the nasties in the tooth without pulling? I'm thinking if the CS and tea tree oil had that much effect, couldn't you inject something in there to kill of the rest? Would that work? Any thoughts?

I am hesitant to pull the tooth because of the obvious asthetic issue, but also because I have heard extraction can cause it's own issues. Just confused about the next steps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)