CureZone   Log On   Join
YES

Ev Views: 959
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 401,500

YES

I know the power of prayer. I was deathly ill, and prayer brought clarity in place of confusion, peace in place of fear, and wondrous little miracles of discovery that gave me my life. I could feel it, track it's influence. Will you assail Heaven with prayer as persistently as the woman in Jesus' story who was pleading with the cruel judge to free her only son?

In my family, my neighborhood, and at my place of work, there are so many who carry on bravely while suffering with constant pain and chronic disease which promises a ghastly death. My brother has M.S., and an aged mom is fighting for breath. There's the lady next door turning to stone, her flesh rotting from her fingertips. The woman at work with diabetes must endure an excruciating infection of her ovary because surgery is too problematic with her circulatory problems.

I beg you to pray daily, always, in praise and thanks to the Most Holy Trinity for miracles of healing, and that higher healing, the conversion of hearts to our Creator's will, which promises eternal wholeness. May the Almightly lavishly bless all those who minister in prayer. AMEN

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.027 sec, (1)