CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: ---> I met God <---

Ev Views: 817
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 401,430

Re: ---> I met God <---

also met God, not "in person" but I no longer shove Him away.

Klyd explained it beautifully, "Thank You for saving a wretch like me!

What can I say, I come from a broken family and broken life...I too many years with out God in my life, I let sin over take me. You name the sin, and I was involved...{well almost everything} I was an alcoholic, drug addict, lonely and filled with regret and new age beliefs.

I met some Christians, the witnessed to me. Not by thumping me on head with scripture, but by loving me and living a Christian life, all the while up holding scripture. {IMHO - If I would just been bible thumped I would have run away as fast as I could} So I grew curious, and started reading books, reading the bible, and lo and behold God revealed Himself to me, through His Word, the Bible. I figured out that all my life I was searching, that our Loving Heavenly Father was there, and I was pushing Him away with my beliefs and my sin. I met my beautiful Saviour, Jesus Christ, and poured out my heart to him, asking him to forgive my sins and my wretched ways...I ask the Holy Spirit t fill me, and guide me day by day and lead me and prompt me as necessary. I believe in the Holy Trinity, and it is a beautiful thing.

I thank God everyday, and rejoice that I'm a new Creation in Christ....2 Corinthians 5:17 "What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!"

a Torah of 5844 verses as days of 16 years

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.124 sec, (1)