CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rootcanal HELP!

Marie Flowers Views: 1,593
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 40,123

Re: Rootcanal HELP!

You had better get the root canal out and not get any more. What your dangerous dentist is wanting to do it this: The dentist will put a hole in your gum and then get to the root of the tooth and possibly put mercury in the root. This procedure is pronounced

a pee la lec' toe me.

It is very dangerous and people have been mercury poisoned from it. Dr. Hal Huggins has a book and video on root canals, how dangerous they are and how they should be removed properly. See his website at www.halhuggins.com

Also check out Dr. Mercola's website at www.mercola.com and do a search for root canals. He has a good interview that explains how dangerous root canals are.

I am receiving emails from people who are VERY SICK sick with root canals. I am part of the DAMS organization. (Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome). DAMS can send you an info packet on dental mercury fillings and root canals. 1-800-311-6265.

One lady that contacted me did not finish her root canal either by putting the crown on top, and it broke apart in her mouth. 20 days later she woke up with fibromyalgia so bad she could barely move. She is also mercury poisoned.

Marie Flowers
www.MercuryPoisoned.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)