CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Baby teeth until death?????

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
MrCooties Views: 2,828
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 39,290

Re: Baby teeth until death?????

i'm sorry, i cannot advise on the things mentioned by lekvar, can only tell you what i know and what we do. the only things i can recommend to you to stop further decay and prevent decay are the toothpaste neydent and an ionic toothbrush (both of which i have used for well over 10 years). i would not waste money or time on other things. if you want to send us a panoex (full jaw x-ray) of your child's mouth, the dr can advise you as to what to do. let me know if you need this done. the crowns are to protect the teeth and i am not a dentist so i cannot tell you if he can go without or if they should be extracted instead. the dr can tell you that by looking at the panorex. yes, the fillings should be done with white composites. some of those may require crowns, but let's hope not. many dentists do crowns when a filling could be done instead. we try to save as many teeth as possible. email me for further help or go to my forum.

Torrie

Forum

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)