CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5 days a week on MC?

Ceeeeez Views: 755
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 392,925

Re: 5 days a week on MC?

Hi Moonflower...

Again... I'm no expert having only done one MC. I believe you will not be getting the maximum benefit by going off the Master-Cleanse for two days on the weekend. However, I feel EXACTLY the same as you in that I can do the Master-Cleanse all week easily. On weekends I'd rather eat healthy for those 2 days and go back on the Master-Cleanse again each Monday. I'm sure it's not ideal. MC purists may not like the idea... but I've made such great progress on the MC I would really like to continue for an extended period.

I started with one 11 day cleanse... and I'm starting another 14-21 day cleanse on Monday. After that I plan to eat healthy on the weekends and do the MC during the work week. I can't see how it could possibly hurt... plus it's pretty amazing how fast you can lose inches off your waistline on the MC.

Take care...
Ceeeeez

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.016 sec, (1)