CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Baby teeth until death?????

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
MrCooties Views: 2,728
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 39,278

Re: Baby teeth until death?????

>>>>>>>>>"Do you have chronic health problems? Do you believe you have a "mental illness" due to the condition of your mouth? I believe I do/did."<<<<<<<<<<<

All of the problems I went to get help for from my GP's are classic symptoms of mercury exposure. Did they ever even consider mercury? Of course not - all my doctors injected kids with mercury too - thimerosol vaccinations. ADA, AMA, FDA, GWB... all the same sellout hacks.

>>>>>>>>"No wonder dentists have the highest suicide rate of all professionals - have you heard that?"<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes. My neighbor was a dental assistant and she couldn't get pregnant - coincidence? Last week I met this fellow who had a lot of problems and I was thinking mercury exposure - he laughed and exposed a mouth full of silver fillings.

I am at the stage now where I'm not thinking "ignorance" and "incompetence". Research this stuff enough and everything points to "intent". Something else is in the equation when there is a planet full of anternative materials to mercury fillings and mercury vaccinations. What has kept mercury in use for so long? Something above and beyond liability.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)