CureZone   Log On   Join
Baby teeth until death?????

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
MrCooties Views: 3,008
Published: 15 years ago

Baby teeth until death?????

This is just idiocy.

I am in my 30's. 20 years ago my orthodontist designed my mouth so that I still have 2 baby teeth (first molars), both of which are twisting slightly and exposing the very short tooth roots that all baby teeth have. They are also both starting to darken slightly. There are no adult teeth underneath.

Surely nature didn't intend for me to keep these teeth for the rest of my life. I wonder how this affects my meridians and corresponding organs. Does my body think I am still 15 because I still have these baby teeth?? I am serious!!!

AAAAAARGHHHHH!!!!

This looks like yet another thing done long ago (like my mercury fillings) that will ensure that I need lots of expensive future work to fix. Now it's losing my baby teeth -looks like I'll need... implants? bridges? My mouth - planned obsolescence thanks to my orthodontist. My orthodontist pulled my adult teeth that had long roots, moved my teeth around, and left two baby teeth with hardly any roots. Not to mention the nickel metals and bishenol-a polycarbonate plastic retainers and adhesives I had in my mouth during my sprouting years of development.

I'm thinking I would have been much better off had I not gotten braces at all and had let nature take it's course. Wealthy Romans had the money to pipe water into their homes, but were poisoned from lead in the pipes. My family had money to get me braces and I got the lead pipes!

I'll go so far as to say that one reason Westerners have more mental problems than third world countries is because of over-diagnosing hack dentists and orthodontists! And our reliance on so called "experts" (salesmen) instead of common sense!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)