New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
ibettinger Views: 690
Published: 17 years ago

Day 8 for me!

I can't believe I haven't eating in 8 days. I don't miss it really and I have not been hungry at all, honestly. Of course I have thought about foods I want but I am also prioritizing what I will be eating after I break my fast. I plan on going for 14 days but I know I could go longer if I didn't have a trip to CA planned. In a week, I have lost 9 lbs. If I can keep this rate up for all this week, I will be so exstatic. I am also going to make a commitment to walking and some light weight lifting this week. I have more energy to do so and think it will help me in the long run.

Thanks for listening. If any of you are having trouble, hang in there! You can do it! It can be a bit hard but it gets easier. I went to dinner with my husband and in-laws and thought I would get ridiculed for not eating and it was fine. We went to a BBQ and I don't eat meat so it made it a lot easier to not want to eat.

See ya.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)