CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: eeek! I blew it

Ceeeeez Views: 841
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 391,957

Re: eeek! I blew it

Hey Baby...

Ya know what, I'm on day 4 right now and there hasn't been one night that I haven't thought about cheating. In fact, almost every night I've had dreams of eating pizza, burgers, potato chips... you name it. I haven't eaten that stuff since January... so there's no reason to be craving it.

The point is... I think it would be VERY easy to cheat a little. Each night I think it's the last night I'll be able to do it. I'm lucky in that I've had LITTLE stress at home otherwise I'd be right with you.

Don't beat yourself up... I'm no Master-Cleanse expert, but I'd say if you have the willpower get right back into the groove and continue on. You started the program to get healthier or perhaps lose weight. If those are still goals... then you owe it to yourself to keep going. As with most things in life I've found persistence pays off.

Good luck...
Ceeeeez

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)