CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Molasses

Ceeeeez Views: 1,252
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 391,804

Re: Molasses

In my opinion, the maple syrup MUST be better than the molasses. If not, I'm in huge trouble. I work really sick hours and had to hunt for Master-Cleanse ingredients in the local stores. I found everything except Grade B maple syrup. I did, however, find Blackstrap Molasses which is supposedly okay to substitute. However... imagine the flavor of lemons, cayenne pepper, and licorice. Not very appetizing at all... especially because I hate licorice.

The molasses is the color and consistency of used motor oil. When it's added to the Master-Cleanse mixture it looks like you're drinking coffee sludge. And, it sure doesn't taste so hot either. So for the last 2 days I've been drinking distilled water with fresh juice from organic lemons and cayenne pepper. NO sweetner at all. I just can't take the molasses.

I'm heading out tonight to procure maple syrup... one way or another. If that doesn't taste better than the molasses... then I guess I'm going to keep going without syrup at all. I realize this is probably foolish because the syrup is providing alot more than just TASTE... but it's either that or skip the whole thing.

Good luck... maybe somehow licorice is your favorite flavor. If so, you'll love that molasses. Hey, I'll even send you MINE.

Take care...
Ceeeeez

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)