CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Someone please help!I can't stand the pain! (long)

Blueduck Views: 105,552
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 389,396

Re: Someone please help!I can't stand the pain! (long)

A gall bladder attack can be stopped by taking a tablespoon of Epsom Salts dissolved in a small glass of water. If relief does not occur in half an hour the dose can be repeated. You could get diarhhea from the Epsom Salts , which is worth it because it will stop the gall bladder attack. Taking the Epsom Salts is not a replacement for doing liver flushes. You need to do Liver Flushes and the diet changes. See other post to badgirl. Mean while, don't eat foods that aggravate the gall bladder. Chocolate, coffee, dairy, (cheese and cold dairy are the worst, but all dairy aggravates), White Sugar , white flour and white flour products, alcohol, fried food, red meat, greasy food,(which fast food is). Avoid all food that contain preservatives , additives, and any other chemicals. Avoid all processed foods.

Concentrate on getting into eating vegetables and fruits.

When I am having gall bladder problems I do not eat late at night. I eat dinner early. I eat small amounts of food. Mung beans are good for gall bladder. I can get away with eating very small amounts of boiled chicken with no skin. The worst gall bladder attack I had was brought on by eating cottage cheese and yogurt about ten PM.

Hope this helps.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)