CureZone   Log On   Join
Doctor in San Fran.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
ernestegates Views: 1,163
Published: 17 years ago

Doctor in San Fran.

Does anyone know of a good doctor in the San Francisco area, who can deal with gallstones/gallbladder issues?

My doctor (who I've only been with for three months) sent me for an ultrasound about 2 months ago and it detected asymptomatic, silent stones. I'm currently overweight (working hard on correcting that though and I've lost 8 pounds already). I have done the Liver Flush once and it went fine.

Now I want to find a new doctor, preferably one who is open to alternative therapies after yesterday's visit. My current doctor is clearly quite closed-minded to alternative therapies after the way he spoke to me yesterday but that's not what worries me... When I asked for another lipid panel (blood cholesterol test) to see if my cholesterol was lowered he wouldn't do it and told me to go in July. Not only that, he was very vague about the ultrasound. He can't tell me anything about what was found, only his statement of "it shows as a shadow on the gallbladder. Must be gallstones." He can't tell me what kind of gallstones, or even how big they are or how many. He doesn't seem to want to do any further tests to find out either. When I asked him for dietary advice he said there was nothing I could do. When I asked about whether Atkins diet would affect Gallstones he didn't appear to know and told me to read the book. In short, my visit to him yesterday was useless, and I can learn more on the medical sites on the internet.

I think I need to arm myself with some more information about this, but how can I do that with this sort of doctor?

Any suggestions welcomed.

Ern.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)