CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lemon in water

grzbear Views: 998
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 386,328

Re: lemon in water

Water today, whether it is tap or bottled (even fresh water sources) is a far cry from what it was 100s of years ago when it ran over rocks and soil picking up all sorts of minerals in solution with a neutral or slightly alkaline pH. Animals including man required this "food" for survival.

The lemon and Sea Salt help to bring the water into a state where it can be better utilized and absorbed by the body.

While in college, I did a paper on acid rain. In northern Europe some of their lakes and ponds had become so acidic that all life in them died and they had become sterile. In an attempt to bring the pH back into alignment they dumped lime into them... but apparently used too much. The larger animal population, particularly the moose were getting sick, and some died. It is all about balance. We have to pay attention to our bodies, listen to them and live/eat/drink accordingly.

as an aside and for comment:

I am beginning to believe that our tonsils are (were as in my case cause my parents had mine removed; wish I had them now) our early warning signal from the body’s immune system. Learn how to listen to the tonsils (among other body parts/functions) physical reaction to your physical state, live/eat/drink accordingly in response and you most likely will live as disease free as possible.

grz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)