CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dental Assistance

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
southern belle Views: 1,241
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 38,622

Re: Dental Assistance

Hi!

First of all, I am so sorry you went through a horrible childhood. If you have not received counseling for this, please do so. It will help heal the wounds to talk to a professional. (Your pastor would be a good person to talk to.)

Now, having gone through a divorce only adds to your fragile emotional health and to top it off, you have dental pain! Girlfriend, you need some serious down time and my way of handling this is a day at the beach with a good book. If you can't go to the beach, try a warm bath and a good book. Bottom line.......Do something just for yourself.

Most states offer dental assistance and some dentists even offer their services for free for people like yourself. If I were you, I would go through the yellow pages and call every dentist in Denton, Texas explaining what has happened and see if someone can help you. You never know until you ask.

But, more importantly, I want you to think about doing some body cleanses. Did you know if you flush your liver /gallbladder, it will flush your emotions, too? I am not kidding. Your liver holds your emotions, you know. You sound like you have plenty of emotions that need to be released. I also believe flushing will help your physical ailments, too.

So, get busy and get on that phone, girlfriend, and find you a good (and free)dentist. Then, start reading everything about cleansing on this website and begin on the healthier road to better health. You will feel so good about yourself!

If you have any questions, just ask.
Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)