CureZone   Log On   Join
ARRRRGH!!! Just chipped a tooth - any ideas?

MrCooties Views: 2,539
Published: 16 years ago

ARRRRGH!!! Just chipped a tooth - any ideas?

I just chipped the top edge corner of my lower front tooth. It's very small but I can feel it and the sharp edge shreds my dental floss. I'm concerned that the hole might get bigger or start a cavity.

I don't want a veneer or filling - the chip seems too small.

Can a dentist use material like DiamondCrown composite to fill in the missing tooth? Or maybe use a sealant material? I just want a tiny dab of something to fill it in, not a veneer or full size filling. Can they do this?

_Original_Message_ﰩ

I just chipped the top edge of my lower front tooth, now there's a little pit there with a sharp edge. It's very small but I can feel it and the sharp edge shreds my dental floss. I'm concerned that the hole might get bigger or start a cavity.

I don't want a veneer or filling - the chip seems too small.

Can a dentist use material like DiamondCrown composite to fill in the missing tooth? Or maybe use a sealant material? I just want a tiny dab of something to fill it in, not a veneer or full size filling. Can they do this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)