CureZone   Log On   Join
My first liver flush...success!!!

anne h. Views: 1,770
Published: 18 years ago

My first liver flush...success!!!

Hi Shelley:

I've been reading your posts now for several weeks and have gained much information from you and others who post on the CureZone.

For the past 6 weeks I have been cleansing my bowel with 1-2 P&B shakes per day. I started my first colonics series last month and every Thursday for the past 4 weeks I have had a colonics session. They have gone very well and my therapist says that I only need one more which is scheduled for Monday.

This past week, my alternative health practitioner and I mixed up 11 herbs and made 2 quarts of tea that I drank on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. On Friday, I started Hulda Clark 's Liver Flush protocol and this morning passed around 30 pea sized green stones, lots of little green stones and yellow/brown chaft. It wasn't the most pleasant experience but the results were well worth it.

By the way, I am currently enrolled in the GIFAM Master Herbalist program and have become my own satisfied first client.

My husband and I both started the colonics series at the same time and he had to drop out. He had 3 sessions with very little fecal matter removed but he developed a very severe pain in the middle of his chest area that we at first thought was angina but quickly discovered was pain from his hiatus hernia. We believe the colonics caused the problem. Instead he started the COLO-VADA Colon Cleanse and has cleared up the hernia problem. This is a 14 day cleanse and is working well for him.

My question to you is this:

Should a Colon Cleanse be done before starting your first colonic series if you have severe constipation issues and other serious health issues?

Thanks for your help,

Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.500 sec, (1)