CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Muscle cramps--can you help?

jjjnnn Views: 2,283
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 380,718

Re: Muscle cramps--can you help?

Hi Shelley,

thanks for your info! So, I would guess that my deficiency is in calcium, since I eat whole grains pretty regularly and meat and fish fairly often. My teeth seem ok, but I have some fillings/cavities... I have a calcium supplement at home (actually oyster shell) so I will try that. I take it once in a great while for insomnia ; ) I've thought about the Cal-Mag Fizz before too--do you take that often, or just once in a while?

I'm not sure about my thyroid--how could I get that checked? I was thinking of going to a naturopathic doctor here locally who does "blood testing"--maybe it would be part of that..?

I will also definitely get some Sea Salt in my water in the future, I usually use some in the future.

Anyway, thanks for the post. yea, those cramps kill!! I got one yesterday and can still feel it!

Jessie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)