CureZone   Log On   Join
Muscle cramps--can you help?

jjjnnn Views: 2,286
Published: 18 years ago

Muscle cramps--can you help?

Hi Shelley--You seem to be so popular on the forum list, thanks for all your help!

I was hoping you might be able to advise me on this problem. I've been on the candida diet on and off for about 6 months now, but I am so active (working out 8-10 hours/week) that I try to eat meat regularly. I'm an O, and I really feel like it is necessary for me.

But lately I've been getting really bad cramps in my calf muscle while working out--like it totally siezes up, i think it's called a Charlie horse..?? Not fun : ( Usually this happens when I have been eating just grains and veggies for a day or 2. I figure I need to eat more meat, maybe red more often, but I've also heard that this can be sign of mineral deficiency.. Do you know anything about this? Any recommended mineral complex that might help? Or should I just try to take a multi-vitamin or mineral supplement anyway? I also get lock-jaw at night sometimes. maybe these are signs that I still have parasites?

Thanks for your help, I imagine that it is probably hard on the body for me to be working out so much, especially as I am trying to heal candida, but this is a very important part of my life right now. Also, I have always felt like I had high energy and endurance for intensive workouts in the past, and have mainly experienced this problems since I began being really strict with my diet.

Jessie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)