CureZone   Log On   Join
Pain at my Cecum?

NimbleDonkey Views: 3,147
Published: 18 years ago

Pain at my Cecum?

Hi Shelly,

I started the Candida diet about two weeks ago along with P&B shakes, Primal Defense & SuperFood, and I have also eaten a lot of your Kichadi Stew ( It's Great. Thanks!). I noticed a pain arise a week into the program on my front right side where the leg meets the torso(The cecum?). I had a collonic irrigation yesterday and after about 35 minutes of waste being removed my Transverse Colon emptied. The collonics lady said it sounded like my cecum and that it was probably flushed. However, today the pain has worsened somewhat. Its not a pain I can't handle, I'm just curious what you think it might be and if lots of Candida inhabit the cecum. Is there anything you can do to help flush the cecum?

One more ? I have also used your morning shakes (eggs,lecithin,etc) and evening shakes (organic milk,cardamon,etc). By heating the milk are the adverse properties removed from it. I know dairy is not the best thing to consume.

Thanks, Nimble

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)