CureZone   Log On   Join
Sciatica (sciatic nerve) Pain gone instantly with EFT

Views: 6,494
Published: 19 y

Sciatica (sciatic nerve) Pain gone instantly with EFT

In the last year or so I have often had to deal with sciatica, mostly if I sit on a hard surface for a long time. It is terribly painful, especially at night when trying to sleep. Well, last night I had a bout with it. My whole leg was numb and aching, I was rolling this way and that for about two hours and finally it dawned on me, DU, to do eft.

I said "Even though I sat on a hard surface for most of the day and aggrivated my sciatic nerve, I still love and accept myself very deeply." Then did the tapping & 9 points sequence. It was an effort because I was so sleepy & tired, but I followed through and immediately the pain disappeared and I rolled over, smiled at the genious of this method and thanked God for exposing me to it's remarkable power, and went right to sleep.

I have a mountain of emotional issues that I am beginning eft on, I know if it can get rid of nerve pain it can get rid of emotional pain too.

Just wanted to share
me :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)