CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please, PLEASE help!! I KNOW this isn't just in our head!!

natalie Views: 2,499
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 37,894

Re: Please, PLEASE help!! I KNOW this isn't just in our head!!

I don't think I am going to be much help here, but have a look at www.dentalhelp.org. Or find a dentist on the internet that is in to alternative health and go and see them. Don't bother with Dr's and dentists who only believe you are unwell if your blood work is abnormal or if you have something they can visibly see on a scan.

I am in a similar situation with my jaw and was told all sorts of things, one being I was depressed. I did the night splints etc and it did nothing, but I persevered because I was seeing a practitioner with a bioenergetics machine that was indicating I had a dental infection. Well I had an abscess. I went to an alternative dentist in Sydney and he removed the tooth. You couldn't see the abscess because it was behind the tooth. I also had a necrotic jaw bone and I begged the same dentist to operate and he found the gangrene. He couldnít perform he surgery and so sent me to an oral surgeon. So my point is persist.

There is a girl that has posted some messages on the cavitations forum and Fibromyalgia forum. Her name is Katlin and she is from Canada. May be you could hook up and talk about it.

Best of luck
Nat

www.dentalhelp.org

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)