CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello again

Views: 3,258
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 378,124

Re: Hello again

wow, thanks for the link, how uplifting that was . seems more like doom to me. I might as well pull my cheeks together and bury my head from the sounds of the stuff on this website. funny thing is the doctors around here wouldnt even listen in reference to all of this stuff when I had these ideas.
Im a hypochondriac though, by the way, still havent been diagnosed with cancer, im too young i forgot.
Im setting her typing this and wondering why, i cannot commit suicide, would i rahter get out quickly wih probably pain now? or go later on and go through all the pain that is to come and be a drug vegetable ? doped up on morphine, probably nothing else. I have begged and begged to be tested or screened for cancer and not taken seriously, now it has gotten worse, what do i have to look forward to , absolutely nothing. nothing positive anyhow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)