CureZone   Log On   Join
i give up

Views: 2,062
Published: 17 years ago

i give up

all i can say is that , i give up i cannot hndle this stuff thatis going on with me anymore. everyone on here is like try this try that try this etc. i am sorry but when your body has given up there is no use in trying anythng anymore. I cannot go on, dont worry about me i am not going to do anything to myself but live the day that i am given, if i wake up i wake up, if i dont so be it. i just cant handle whatis going on with my life anymore on a day to day basis. i just dont understand anymore, whay someone who goes the extra mile to help others on a daily basis has to be treated the way i am being, my fiance , so called friends and doctors have all done me the same way and i cannot handle it any longer on a daily basis. if doctors cant find anything then it is meant to be i guess, there is something wrong with me but it seems that this is my destiny to live out my last days tormented everyday, well i throw in the towel , i surrender. i just know whenit happens i did all i could in my life to make everyone else happy, but it backfired and it has turned on me. good luck with your so called rememdies on here, this stuff is really out there in reference to treatments, there is no way this stuff can halp someone who is so far gone and turn them around to good health. good luck to you all who thin it is possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.938 sec, (1)