CureZone   Log On   Join
Eedbeedee

hanna Views: 2,051
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 376,243

Eedbeedee

I am sorry that Wren put that message in. I had alerted the webmaster, because I thought deadly was being rude. I understood what your question was about. May be you saw my message about the liverflushing I have done, which has nothing to do with this forum, but I felt that people should know about liverflushing. The answers that Invincible got were unpleasant too. Actually the messages were so closed minded, I could not believe it. People should read everything and try things and see what will work for them. I am sure they hate me too for even to say something on this forum while I don't have the problem.
Sorry I did not write before, I had started, but then changed my mind, as not to make trouble.
I hope you will find a solution. I assume that you saw a person from here put another message on Ask Andreas Forum .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

4.047 sec, (1)