CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: notice to all

etslado Views: 1,938
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 376,058

Re: notice to all

Good luck to you. I know how it feels because I've suffered with peeling lips for about 8 years now and I am 22. It's a really terrible and mind-bogling conditon and I believe that many factors are to blame. My lips just got bad again after feeling a lot better for about a month and it was a real disapointment. I've learned the best thing to do is to not loose your cool and don't let it get you down - I think that's half the battle! It can be so hard not to pick off the dead skin when it looks so unsightly and feel really rough - however I really think that the lips need to be left alone but constantly applied with a natural balm. I've been using the All Natural Chapstick which has mostly been good. I really want to treat this naturally.

I really do believe it's a reaction to a problem(s) so I've now accepted it might be a life-long condition that had to be kept under control unless/until I find the route problems(s). There may be a psycological factor at play for sure.

However these are my thoughts on it and I do with you good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)